Before we go into each of our different programs we offer, you should know a little bit about peptides.
Peptides for Health
Using peptides for weight loss is a paradigm shift in the industry. In other words, “Game Changer!
Targeted fat burning is just one of the advantages of peptides though. Peptides work with the body’s natural chemistry to alter how calories are used and stored. This can actually help to drive calorie use away from fat storage and into things like muscle and bone building. This results in a two-factor approach to “weight loss” that increases metabolism in adipose tissue while shunting calories toward more productive bone and muscle building.
How Do Peptides Work?
Although all peptides work by following a different mechanism of action. Here are different ways in which peptides trigger weight loss.
- When growth hormone is released due to peptide stimulation, growth hormone travels to different areas of the body and acts on various sites such as adipocytes (fat cells), hepatocytes (liver cells), and myocytes (muscle cells). The binding on target cells accelerates the rate of fat metabolism and causes fat loss from various regions of the body.
- We utilize some peptides that work by stimulating lipolysis, which is the breakdown of body fat.
- There are some groups of peptides that work by inhibiting lipogenesis, which is the synthesis of body fat.
A few peptides responsible for causing weight loss also work by regulating the blood levels of hormones, such as insulin and glucagon. These peptides boost the release of insulin, as such is responsible for keeping blood glucose levels low. Thus, it minimizes the chance of weight gain and in most cases water retention.
Are Peptides Safe For Weight Loss?
The peptides that we use mimic the action of naturally occurring endogenous peptides. If you are a healthy person, no pre-existing set of conditions, then different peptide therapies can be really effective for weight loss and in some cases the promotion of lean muscle mass.
It will help you burn unnecessary body fat, help maintain weight, and keep your physique slim.
What Can Peptide Therapy Be Used to Treat?
Peptide therapy can be used to treat a wide range of concerns. As peptides are extremely diverse and are used to treat only what you tell them to do, they can be an excellent choice for specifically targeted areas.
Peptide Therapy Benefits of this treatment method may include:
- Accelerated healing from surgery or wounds
- Better, deeper, more restful sleep
- Boost to healthy levels of growth hormones
- Decrease in cellulite
- Decrease in joint and muscle pain
- Fuller, volumized hair growth
- Improved bone density and health
- Improved mental functions
- Improved nail growth
- Improved workouts and recovery
- Increased levels of energy, stamina, and strength
- Increase in lean muscle growth via development of new muscle cells
BODY BOOST PROGRAM
(wanting to lose less than 20 lbs)
This special classification of peptides provides therapeutic properties that promote growth hormone secretion, each varying slightly in terms of structure and purpose. We utilize 2 different peptides to achieve an increase of your bodies own naturally occurring growth hormones:
- Peptide 1 – This peptide provides similar benefits to that of human growth hormones. However, it is able to continuously benefit the body due to its ability to bond itself with proteins in the blood. This peptide also increase IGF-1, a vital growth factor, to promote weight loss, lean muscular growth, and greater sleep quality.
- Peptide 2 – This peptide differentiates itself from others of its category. While it promotes growth hormone stimulation, it does not increase appetite. It does, however, enhance levels of other important peptides including acetylcholine, and aldosterone
(wanting to lose more than 25 lbs)
This peptide injection is in a class of medications called incretin mimetics. It works by helping the pancreas to release the right amount of insulin when blood sugar levels are high. Insulin helps move sugar from the blood into other body tissues where it is used for energy.
- FDA approved
- Expect loss of inches and up to 2-4 lbs weekly
- Powerful and effective appetite suppressants
- Improves insulin resistance
- Burn fat and increases energy
- Safe and effective once a week injection
Transform Plus mimics two hormones naturally produced in the body: glucagon-like peptide-1, or GLP-1, and glucose-dependent insulinotropic polypeptide.
Transform simulates only GLP-1, whereas Transform Plus imitates both hormones. Researchers believe Transform Plus may be so effective at lowering blood sugar levels and inducing weight loss because the two hormones it imitates work in a synergistic way.
Like Transform, Transform Plus slows the emptying of the stomach, making people feel full for longer. Transform Plus also inhibits the brain’s hunger signals, suppressing appetite.
Research presented at an American Diabetes Association conference showed that study participants, who did not have diabetes, taking Transform Plus lost up to 22.5 percent of their body weight after 72 weeks — a dramatic reduction that’s nearly as effective as weight loss surgery, said Dr. Robert Gabbay, the chief scientific and medical officer of the association.
This program is a combination of the Body Boost and TRANSFORM programs. If you are high achiever and want a little extra help putting on some lean muscle mass while you are eviscerating that extra gristle, this is the program for you!